Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fifty Things Before I Turn Fifty . . .

I owe this idea to Valerie's boyfriend DAVID (something?) but I'm not ashamed to make it my own. Here goes my first pass at building my own list. . .

ADRIENNE's LIST of
FIFTY THINGS BEFORE I TURN FIFTY:
MENTAL EXERCISES
1) Paint something I love to hang in my home
2) Submit a children's story to Creative Byline
3) Get Google AdWords Certified and run an account (Bridgewater's ?)



TRAVEL
1) Big Ben in London
2) Ayers Rock in Australia
3) Take Girls to NYC
4) Take Girls to Disney World (Sept. 2008 - yay!)- DONE



PHYSICAL EXPERIENCES
1) Mountain Bike at the Nat'l White Water Center - DONE :-)
2) Climb at the Nat'l White Water Center - DONE
3) Kayak at the Nat'l White Water Center - Booked Lesson in Summer of 2013 but then injured elbow (broke the bone, or shattered as the doc said) .. .  so will postpone til summer of 2014. ..
4) Compete in a Triathlon (Lake Norman Tri on 8/23/08)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home