Friday, February 25, 2011

7 Habits Accountability: The Four Quadrants Chart



NOTE: the goal is to plan time for QUADRANT 2 and minimize time spent in I, III, and IV for max effectiveness and life satisfaction.




I very well may be the luckiest girl in the world. My company encourages personal and professional development and encourages us to sign up for the variety of wonderful classes that HR offers each month.

I just finished session #3 (out of three) of the "Seven Habits" course taught by the lovely and talented Ms. Heidi Holt.

Wow - what a gamechanger this is going to be for me! And I've got the benefit of two wonderful "accountability partners" who will keep me honest on working on the 7 Habits each week as we agreed to meet every Thursday for lunch and discussion.

The chart above (based on the Stephen Covey principles) was just shared by my accountability partner TAMARA (thanks gal!) and I wanted to put it out there in case any of the rest of you wanted to have this in your line of sight at the office.

Cheers!

ac

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home